DH Pace has a strong commitment to providing a positive influence to our community. The Company’s culture encourages employees to make efforts to participate in events.
Here are just few examples of the things we do to improve the world around us:
gives employees a pathway to be more involved with volunteerism, charitable activities, wellness events, team building activities and other special events. The Company organizes many events each year to benefit the community, our employees, and our customers.
Training & Development
programs provide opportunities for both employees and customers to learn improved processes, code advocacy, and better ways to lead a healthier life.
Promoting Environmental Sustainability
is actively encouraged in the company’s work process and programs. Each year their recycling programs and green building movement supports practices to provide a sustainable future for the surrounding community and beyond. The Company recycles over (x#) of pounds each year in an effort to be more sustainable in our daily business.
Learn More About the History of DH Pace
DH Pace started in 1926. See how the company has grown and developed over our rich history.
Learn More About the Work We Do
- Rolling Door, Air Curtains and Heavy-Duty Rails Installed into Grocery Storefrontsinclair2020-07-03T11:35:57-05:00
Customer Type: Grocery Store Industry: Retail PROBLEM A grocery store [...]
- Handicap Accessible Swing Door Operators Installed in Office Buildingsinclair2020-07-03T11:34:20-05:00
Customer Type: Office Building Industry: Commercial PROBLEM A customer wanted [...]
- Vertical Pivoting Gates with Safety Lights Installed in Parking Lotsinclair2020-07-03T11:33:46-05:00
Customer Type: Telecommunication Facility Industry: Commercial PROBLEM A facility parking [...]
- Hands-Free Access Installed into a Renovated Storage Facilitysinclair2020-07-03T11:30:53-05:00
Customer Type: Self Storage Facility Industry: Retail PROBLEM A customer [...]
- Rolling Steel Door Installed into Water Tank Used for Storagesinclair2020-07-03T11:29:00-05:00
Customer Type: Water Plant Industry: Government PROBLEM A local government [...]
- Bi-Folding Full View Doors Installed on University Roofsinclair2020-07-03T11:27:31-05:00
Customer Type: University Industry: Education PROBLEM A university wanted to [...]
- Full View Sectional Doors Installed to Expand Patio Spacesinclair2020-07-03T11:26:51-05:00
Customer Type: Restaurant Industry: Retail PROBLEM A restaurant owner wanted [...]
- Full View Sectional Door Installed During Renovationssinclair2020-07-03T11:26:05-05:00
Customer Type: Office Building Industry: Commercial PROBLEM A building owner [...]
- Hand-Free Technology Added to Existing Access Control Systemsinclair2020-07-03T11:23:13-05:00
Customer Type: Office Building Industry: Commercial PROBLEM An executive office [...]
- Armory Ballistic Vault Door Installed in Military Facilitysinclair2020-07-03T10:08:25-05:00
Customer Type: Military Industry: Government and Municipal PROBLEM A military [...]
- Automatic Sliding Doors Installed in Health Care Facilitysinclair2020-07-02T14:07:35-05:00
Customer Type: State Hospital Industry: Health Care PROBLEM An older [...]
- Custom Entry Doors with Window Kits Installed in a University Librarysinclair2020-03-19T14:14:31-05:00
Customer Type: University Industry: Education PROBLEM Ornate entry doors to [...]
- Security Speed Lanes with Glass Barrier Protection Installed for a State Officesinclair2020-03-19T14:12:30-05:00
Customer Type: State Facility Industry: Government and Municipality PROBLEM To [...]